3CX DroidDesktop – Remote Control Your Android Phone from Your Desktop
3CX DroidDesktop is a popular remote desktop app for Android which makes it easier for users to access their files, documents, photos, camera, and allows them to make calls, send text messages and view the system logs of the device directly from within their web browser anywhere in the world securely, even if the device is on another network.
3CX DroidDesktop Features include:
- Connect to your device even if it’s not with you on the same network.
- Organise, upload and download your devices files with the File Explorer.
- Remote control your mobile device (device needs to be Rooted).
- View the pictures, video and music stored in your device through a web browser.
- View, edit and add to your contacts and create groups.
- View your call history and call duration.
- Send text messages to contact groups.
- View all your text messages and organise them easily.
- Receive a notification in your browser when you’ve received a new text message.
- Use your Android device as a webcam and stream video or take pictures using both the front and rear phone cameras.
- Access to your own private FTP server running on your smpartphone from any FTP client.
- Upload new wallpaper images to your smartphone.
- Paste text into your browser and see it appear on your smartphone.
- Use the Wi-Fi Keyboard feature to write content directly to your smartphone from your browser.