Newly connected devices are automatically added to the default group and applications configured to this group, pushed out. With this in mind, we shall configure the default group policy to push out Aquamail to newly connected devices.
- Log in to the 3CX MDM Portal
- Navigate to the ‘Group Policies’ node
- Select the ‘Default’ Group
- Click the ‘Applications’ tab
- Click ‘Add Application’ and select ‘From repository
6. Locate and select ‘Aquamail’.
7. Click ‘Add’
Once completed, the 3CX MDM client app shall prompt all the newly connected devices to install the Aquamail client app.