3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.1.652 April 17th 2014
- Added On Premise edition installation support for servers not set to an English locale.
- Added an option to enable/ disable windows username when adding a new user.
- Portal administrators cannot modify the master administrator password.
- Added an error when enrolling a device with an account that has the ‘Allow device registration’ option disabled.
- Map was showing as blurred on Google Chrome v34.
- A rare issue whereby setup was occasionally hanging while installing pre-requisites.
- ‘No phone number provided’ was occasionally showing when editing a device even if a phone number was specified.
- Fixed minor bugs in the enrolment process.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.1.647 March 26th 2014
- Now shows the state of certificate if its revoked from APNS Portal
- A message is sent to iOS devices (iOS 7.0 or greater) which have applications installed that violate an application control policy. This message lists these applications.
- Added agent not responding status for devices that are still being managed but do not have the 3CX MDM client app running.
- Showing ‘(Deleted)’ in alerts for devices which have been deleted.
- Improved text shown in Add User(s) dialogue box
- Added a warning before sending an application refresh for iOS devices.
- Improved enrolment process
- Added headers to import user CSV
- Showing more information for iOS devices
- Client configuration file is also being attached in the user invitation email
- Added descriptions in app management nodes
- A separate edit button is shown for editing device information.
- Added application state for Installed Apps node
- Added column showing number of devices in group when viewing groups
- Double clicking on a list item in the devices node opens its appropriate edit dialogue box
- Added tooltip when hovering on blacklist/whitelist
- Added tooltip on the remote control tab when disabled
- Added warning to use safari for enrolling iOS devices
- Fixed a rare issue whereby deleting multiple devices was returning an unexpected error
- Push was not always working immediately after a new device is registered.
- Minor text improvements
- Exporting location history with unicode characters was not being shown correctly
- Fixed issue that the total number of online devices was occasionally being shown incorrectly.
- Unexpected error was being shown when logging out of an expired session
- Incorrect redirection after profile installation for iOS 6
- Last updated field was shown incorrectly for iOS devices which do not support the 3CX MDM client app
- Dome dialogs were not shown using safari (on mac)
- Application state for iOS was not always updating correctly
- Viewing call history for multiple devices was intermittently not working
- Fixed enrolment buttons which could not be scrolled to on small screen devices running Android 2.3 and older
- Showing (unkown) instead of null for newly connected iOS devices
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.1.645 March 26th 2014
- Added message when trying to open a message notification without a valid network connection the 3CX MDM server
- A rare issue, whereby the registration password prompt was being presented multiple times even if cancel was pressed.
- Push token was not being sent when the device was new
- Network types were not being sent.
- Did not re-prompt for account name and server address whilst connecting if device had connected successfully at least once
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.1.635 February 14th 2014
- Ability to enroll devices via a web URL
- Data Usage for iOS devices (latest client required)
- Auto detection of device OS during enrollment process and improved guide for end users
- Prompt for installation and automatic configuration for the new iOS Client
- iOS devices where shown as offline in portal (agent needs to be updated for iOS 7.0 or onwards or removed for iOS 6.0 and older)
- Fixed apple certificate expired warning which sometimes showed in toolbar after renewing.
- When pasting a value in a form, the buttons were not being enabled.
- A rare issue whereby application management was not working correctly in certain circumstances
- Was not enabling disabled devices on delete
- Send location link was being shown when Dashboard map was clicked
- Could not delete disabled devices
- APNS certificate expiration date was not displayed according to the ‘Date Format’ settings.
- A rare issue whereby some location history updates were not showing
- Daily iOS application refresh was not consistently working.
- New and improved iOS client
- Added support for Data Usage
- Client restarts automatically after phone reboot
- Settings are handled and applied silently by the client
- Location history is also visible form the client app itself
- Reduced battery consumption
- Added option to clear all messages
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.1.631 February 7th 2014
- New and improved user interface
- Added ‘client outdated’ warning
- Added ‘is not equal to’ filter (Only for filters which can filter via a pre-defined drop-down)
- Improved descriptions on certain settings
- Added a link in Dashboard if iOS Management is not configured
- Smoother and more usable experience when using portal
- Added ‘Show/Hide Unmanaged Apps’ button for iOS devices
- Could previously add duplicate Exchange account
- Removing cached location history when location updates are set to off
- Fixed some issues with full screen mode
- Interface performance when computing lengthy operations
- Restarting only affected services by modified settings when clicking ‘Apply’
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.0.591 January 8th 2014
- Minor text improvements
- Other bug fixes
- Added exchange support (Update of AquaMail for 3CX MDM is required)
- Fixed an error when connecting the client for the first time via 3G
- Fixed bug where data usage was potentially showing incorrect values
- Added Exchange support
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.0.583 December 3rd 2013
- Support for Data Usage.
- Automatically asks user to remove a previous application if an application downgrade is requested by the server.
- Added support for non Google users if account is configured via config file.
- Added support for “is roaming” and “is data roaming enabled” options.
- List of applications to install/remove is now ordered alphabetically.
- Fixed bug where client was not connecting automatically on first launch after inserting the account name.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 7.0 November 26th 2013
- New improved interface.
- New filtering mechanisms.
- Filter dates by range.
- Providing a drop-down for pre-defined constants.
- Sort using multiple columns.
- Exchange support for iOS.
- Exchange support for Android (Coming soon with the latest client).
- Added the following information:
- Allow data roaming (iOS and Android).
- Is currently roaming (iOS and Android).
- Notification state (iOS only).
- Can enable/disable data roaming for iOS devices.
- Added Data usage support for:
- iOS (Coming soon with the latest client).
- Android (Coming soon with the latest client).
- Improved Application state showing “Installed by the user” or “Installed by MDM”.
- Allows non Google users to be assigned to Android devices.
- Add an app from installed apps for application control was not working.
- Other minor bug fixes.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.522 October 23rd 2013
- New Accounts had the default setting for Save Call history being set to off.
- Remote Control tab was not working at times.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.520 October 14th 2013
- Added support for certificate private keys with no password.
- Bug in which the save button and scroll bar were not showing on Chrome browser after their latest update.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.518 October 8th 2013
- Change account now sends log off to the current server
- Sometimes username was showing as unresolved
- Removed remote control option (affects only rooted devices)
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.514 September 18th 2013
iOS Client (6.3.45)
- Support for iOS 7.
- Fixed crash when device is located in Czech Republic.
- Fixed crash on iOS 5 devices.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.514 August 28th 2013
- Portal showing correct IP. Client is taking LAN IP.
- Fixed bugs related to the ‘Lock Screen’ option.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.512 August 23rd 2013
- Text improvements.
- Fixed some issues with application management.
- Fixed allowing APK files which do not have an icon specified.
- Added support for upgrading/downgrading APK files.
- Added support for On Premise edition.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.507 August 19th 2013
- Fixed default sorting for location history (was not using date).
- Allowing location up to 1 day old only.
- Disabling alert setting was not being saved.
- Was not showing managed by group error when deleting an app added via the group.
- Link in the signup final page was incorrect.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.503 August 2nd 2013
- Solved issues when sending Push to Android Devices.
- Fixed Apple certificate renewal process.
- Minor text improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.4.500 July 30th 2013
- Changed Maps to Bing.
- Added support for On Premise edition.
- Added the following features for iPhone.
- An email is being sent when a new MDM Portal Administrator is created.
- Ability to enable/disable alerts sent by the system.
- Added support for auto iOS devices approval via user when configured via config file.
- Was including System apps when sending app control violation email for Android devices.
- Immediately showing user assigned to device when a new device is approved.
- Corrected some ISO country codes which were not being resolved correctly.
- Issues occurring when uploading an APK which has no version code set.
- Automatically updated push token for Android devices when changed by Google.
- Was not installing iOS settings profile immediately for new devices.
- Added support for Disable Camera.
- Added support for Encrypt SD Card.
- Added support for Disabling Call History.
iOS Client (6.3.39)
- Added support for configuring client via a config file.
- Added advanced option which allows configuring MDM Server – required for the On Premise edition.
- Increased check in background mode to 2 minutes.
- Disable App Store.
- Disable Camera.
- Disable screen capture.
- Disable Safari.
- Disable iTunes.
- Automatically synch while roaming.
- Force iTunes Password for all purchases.
- Allow untrusted certificates.
- iOS Push certificate expiry warning and ability to renew.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.3.485 July 16th 2013
- Fixed bug could adding application from Google Play was always giving an unexpected error.
- Improved logic allowing update of applications when installing applications via an APK file.
Android Client 6.3.486:
- Added deletion of email accounts configured via MDM will also delete all attachments which would have been downloaded (Does not apply to email accounts which have already been configured).
- Fixed client was not prompting to install applications updates, when installed via an APK upload.
- Fixed selecting an MDM configuration file was not always launching the 3CX MDM client.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.3.484 July 15th 2013
- Added ‘Add’ button in devices which explains how devices should be added to the 3CX MDM Portal.
- Added support for iOS automatic approval of clients and user association if configured via a 3CX MDM config file.
- Renamed ‘Vendor Id’ in ‘Info’ tab for iOS back to ‘UDID’.
iOS Client 6.3.36
- Added support for MDM configuration file sent via email.
- Added auto approval support for iOS devices if configured via configuration file.
- Added an Advanced section to select a different server you want to connect to. (Required only for On Premise edition).
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.3.466 June 17th 2013
- Ability to configure email, applications, app control and Wi-Fi settings on the (Default) policy.
- 3CX Phone System Clients in App Repository.
- Ability to configure Email settings for Android via AquaMail App for 3CX Mobile Device Manager. Configuration is attached to email when the following happens:
- A new account is create.
- A user is invited.
- Prompt to quickly invite users and join devices when the account is first accessed.
- Integrated 3CX Remote Android Desktop with 3CX Mobile Device Manager adding the following functionality:
- Browse and manage files on the phone (Access to camera folder is denied for security reasons).
- View and Manage Contacts.
- Access device’s clipboard.
- View realtime device information.
- Access system logs.
- Access android terminal.
- Added functionality to uninstall MDM Client from portal (works for Windows & Android only).
- Added location policy settings for windows devices and group windows policies.
- Push results returned from push servers is being shown to the administrator.
- Moved Global Policies to the “(Default)” Group.
- When improting users, the “Update Existing Users” option was removed and is always forced.
- Removed the blue information icon from the toolbar.
- Improved call history export to csv always using yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm format for date and time.
- Ability to configure Email settings for Android via AquaMail App for 3CX Mobile Device Manager.
- Integrated 3CX Remote Android Desktop functionality.
- Ability to configure MDM Client via configuration file.
- Added support for battery state charging.
- Support for uninstalling client from server.
- Improved Account dialog added support for On Premise edition.
- Improved scanning for WiFi Networks in the vicinity and connects immediately if its one of the configured networks.
- Do not prompt user to enter account on phone boot if none has been specified after install.
- Fixed lock via SMS works as unlock if no password is specified.
- Fixed bug was not sending network type to server.
- Support for tracking when a GPS device is attached.
- Ability to configure MDM Client via configuration file.
- Support for uninstalling client from server.
- Automatically update server when applications are installed/removed.
- Automatically update server when Wi-Fi networks are added/removed.
- Removed prompt for account name during setup.
- Improved Account dialog added support for On Premise edition.
- Incorrect username shown in about.
- Lock on Windows Vista was not working.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.2.429. April 24th 2013
- Add user interface .What the username should contain is now more clear.
- Text on account signup.
- Added link to download the Windows client on account activate and when a user is invited.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.2.427. April 23rd 2013
- New signups can only manage 5 devices on free account.
- Added license key activation support.
- Added demo period which will allow 250 devices to be managed by new signups for the 1st month.
- Added a message pop up when devices are approved.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.2.401. March 26th 2013
- Server is no longer in beta.
- Server immediately requests configured WiFi networks for Android Devices.
- Added unlock functionality.
- Added “lock screen only” option (keeping existing password) for Android devices.
- Added support for Windows Devices.
- Minor text improvements.
- Application status in global Blacklist, and Whitelist.
- Re-ordered information shown in the “Info” tab.
- Using phone number configured for user when the device has no phone number configured.
- “SMS Failed” alert now also shows in the “Alerts” node.
- Fixed some issues when showing installed applications.
- Automatically update server when WiFi settings on mobile device change.
- Settings are cleared when an application is uninstalled.
- Minor wording improvements.
Windows App (Beta)
- List installed applications.
- Ability to configure WiFi Networks.
- Preform remote lock.
- Perform remote unlock.
- Perform remote wipe (deletes all files in the library folder for all users).
- Force a new login password (new password will be configured for all users).
- Enforce a password policy (Does not work for devices connected to an Active Directory).
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.1.378 March 1st 2013
- Fixed Time in location history were being written an hour early.
- Improved location tracking.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.1.377 February 27th 2013
- Added column showing the location providers enabled in the device OS settings.
- Added email alert for when a location provider required by the tracking policy, is disabled on client.
- Added column “Last Push Sent” in the “Devices” node.
- Text descriptions.
- Re-ordered side tree to improve usability.
- Removed “Blocked devices” node.
- Some clients were being shown as offline.
- Added “Resources” node.
- Showing version of the installed apps and apps in the repository.
- Removed “Manage all applications” settings from policies.
- Added option to add applications in App Repository, Whitelisted Apps and Blacklisted Apps nodes.
- Last Updated and Last Push Sent columns are being shown as short date.
- Call History duration column was changed to Xh Xm Xs.
- Map was not loading occasionally not loading.
- Added support for sending location providers enabled in OS settings.
- Added support for the new tracking option “When Available”.
- Fixed a bug that was not sending a prompt to install an APK file update.
- Fixed a bug that when requesting WiFi Networks list when the client connected via 3G if WiFi, caused the clearing of the existing WiFi networks list.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.1.365 February 18th 2013
- Added support for update and get current location for iOS Devices.
- Enabled messaging support for iOS Devices.
- Added support for installing apps from “Unknown Sources”.
- “Client Update Frequency” and “Minimum Location Update Distance” are now configurable per device.
- The Information tab has been split into categories.
- When an application version is not available “N\A” is shown now instead of “0″.
- Message shown on app when a device is blocked.
- Removed redundant “Notification Vibration” and “Automatically Display Messages” from iOS policy.
- Added information button in the location history tab if the “Save tracking history” option is switched off for a device.
- Improved some issues in the location history tab.
- Duplicate audit details when approving or rejecting a device.
- Not showing email for Android devices in “Pending” node.
- Added “Get current location” functionality.
- Added messaging support.
- Settings are applied immediately.
- Fixed the application was still disconnecting even though the disconnect button is disabled issue.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added support for showing “Allow installation from Unknown Sources” option.
- Fixed multiple prompts to enable location provider.
- Fixed possible location tracking issues for some devices.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.0.345 January 21st 2013
- Administrators can view Wi-Fi networks configured on Android devices (requires updated 3CX MDM Android app).
- Administrators are able to add, modify and delete Wi-Fi networks configured on Android devices (requires updated 3CX MDM Android app).
- The dashboard now displays the devices username when viewing details of installed apps.
- Correct results will now be shown when filtering a Location History that contains 12 PM/AM in the search.
- Fixed an issue when changing settings that affect 20 or more devices simultaneously.
- We’ve added support for managing Wi-Fi networks that have been configured on the device.
- The appearance has been improved for devices running Android 3.0 and later.
- We’ve improved the settings descriptions.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 6.0.331 December 18th 2012
- Administrators can push a WiFi hotspot password to each, or group of, connected devices – once the WiFi hotspot is in range, the devices automatically connect to the hotspot.
- Administrators can now configure iPhone email profiles.
- Administrators are alerted via email when devices go offline.
- If a user uninstalls the iPhone app, the administrator is alerted via email.
- Added check boxes in location history to ease multiple selection.
- Added delete option in location history.
- The addition, edit and deletion of users is now logged.
- There were issues when uploaded APK files were parsed (an incorrect application name was displayed).
- The application tab for iPhone now automatically forces a refresh every minute.
- All results will now appear when filtering by date in the location history.
- Call history can now be viewed and exported when selecting multiple devices.
- Full screen mode support for location history.
- Integrated “Info” and “Settings” tabs.
- Updated list of telephone country codes.
- Unknown numbers are now listed as “unknown” in the call history.
- Occasional “failed to download file” error during app installation.
- Incorrect IMEI was being sent to server (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity, a unique number used to identify mobile phones).
- Minor improvements in location tracking.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 5.1.301 November 28th 2012
- We’ve simplified the Apple Certificate form.
- Your Call History time statistics will now be more accurate.
- iPhone’s now get prompted to install a profile immediately – before they are approved.
- 3CX MDM will now show an error to enable browser cookies.
- We removed an error that was appearing when unblocking multiple android devices.
- We’ve removed the Login/Signup screen when the app is first launched.
- The activate device administrator screen is now shown on first launch.
- We fixed a crash on ZTE Smart Chat.
- We’ve fixed an error where entering your registration password wasn’t always being accepted on the first attempt.
- A Prompt to install a profile is now being shown immediately when the app is first launched.
- A prompt to enter account name is now being shown in a dialog.
- The app will now connect automatically when launched.
- We’ve fixed a problem where profile notifications were not being cleared.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 5.1.296 November 8th 2012
- We’ve now added iPhone tracking.
- You can now review the location history of all the connected iPhones.
- We’ve added the option to assign a user to an iPhone device.
- We now update the list of installed iPhone apps daily.
- We’ve added an alerts node.
- You can now receive alerts when the phone is either locked, wiped, if the device administrator is disabled, and when there is an application control violation.
- We’ve removed the distinction between user types, e.g. Gmail and local users.
- You can now automatically invite users by email when adding a user or uploading a list of users.
- A green icon for iPhone indicates that the device has actually communicated with the server within the time specified in the “Client Update Frequency” section.
- We’ve added a loading message at the bottom of the page for lengthy server requests.
- The login email field is no longer case sensitive.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 5.0.266 – October 17th 2012
- Added Create an Account link in login page.
- Fixed could not upload APK files bigger than 2Mb.
- Fixed “User Options” were not being remembered when “Allow user to manage client” is selected.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 5.0.262 – October 11th 2012
- Added refresh button in call history.
- Added warning when forcing a location update with location tracking setting switched off.
- Added email notification when iOS device removes its configuration profile.
- Fixed duplicate call history entries in database (requiring purging of previous call history entries).
- Fixed location history filtering issues.
- Reading of duplicate call history entries on some devices.
- Call history was also including sent/received SMSs on Samsung Galaxy S II.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 5.0.257 – October 5th 2012
- Introduced Application Blacklist / Whitelist, and provided ability to send admin notifications when a Blacklist rule is broken.
- Introduced Application Management for iPhone / iPad.
- Automatic detection and update request from offline 3CX MDM Clients causing the client to restart.
- Ability to turn off paging to view all data in one page.
- List of applications refreshes automatically when applications are added or removed.
- Added error when connecting a device with a non-activated account.
- Step by step instructions link when creating Apple Certificate.
- Improved form validation.
- Solved a bug where iPhone devices where being shown as offline after being unblocked.
- When a message is sent to a user logged in on multiple devices it was only being delivered to the first device.
- Occasional temporary client disconnects.
- Audits were showing currently logged in admin rather than the one who performed the action.
- Sorting by date in Audits was not working correctly.
- Added ‘Try Now’ button for when connection to Mobile Device Manager server fails.
- Logoff was taking long when client is not connected to the internet.
- Screen timeout setting was being lost after performing lock on some phones.
- Lock/Wipe via SMS was not working on some phones.
- Occasional could not connect to server state.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 4.1.234 – August 31st 2012
- Export location history to CSV file was showing incorrect columns and could not display unicode characters.
- Daylight saving was not being considered when showing dates.
- Add/Modify User was not always closing the form on Save.
- Occasionally, the Save function was not working.
- Re-added the “Get Current Location” button in the map toolbar.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 4.1.232 – August 22nd 2012
- Added links for configuring iPhone devices when a new account is created and when a new MDM local user invite is sent.
- Increased Remember Me expiry to 30 days.
- Added “Update” button to the top toolbar.
- Fixed Map which was not resizing correctly in location history.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 4.1.228 – August 14th 2012
- Actions for Android devices are applied instantly. (lock, wipe, policy changes, etc.).
- Added “Get Current Location” feature for Android.
- Added missing scroll bar in “Installed Apps” when showing the list of devices which have a particular application installed.
- Increased minimum “Client Updated Frequency” to 1 minute.
- Filtering or sorting by “App Status” in “Installed Apps” node was not showing any devices.
- Permanently deleting a device was not always working.
- When filter string contains colon ‘:’ incorrect results were being shown.
- iPhone and Android groups in “Global Settings” where expanding and collapsing on save settings.
- Server was returning internal error when a phone number in call history exceeded 30 characters in length.
- Dates do not currently take Daylight Savings Time (DST) into account.
- Actions are being applied instantly lock, wipe, policy changes etc.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 4.0.208 – August 8th 2012
- Support for iPhone lock, wipe and password policy.
- Call history for Android devices.
- Location tracking can specify location provider such as Network or GPS or both.
- Added information tab which shows detailed device information.
- Showing warning icon and email notification when device administrator is turned off on an Android phone.
- Added email notification when commands via SMS can not be sent.
- Information tabs that contain multiple rows (such as the “Applications” and “Location History” tabs) can now be filtered and sorted.
- The “Groups” node now allows filtering.
- Location History map can be resized.
- Added OS type column in all “Application” listing pages.
- Visual improvements to Dialog Boxes presented to the account administrator.
- Usability: “Save” and “Cancel” buttons are now presented at the bottom of settings pages rather than in the toolbar.
- Added an option to delete blocked devices.
- Refreshing the browser will keep you on the same page (as opposed to redirecting to the dashboard).
- Now an error dialog is displayed if the account administrator attempts to send a message exceeding 255 characters.
- Sorting by date was not working correctly.
- When assigning multiple devices to a group which has a list of apps assigned to it, the request was being sent only to the first device, now fixed to send to all the new members.
- Dates in Location History now correctly considers the Date Format set in Global Settings.
- When moving multiple clients from one group to another the “System -> Auditing” records no longer show (unnecessary) repeated data.
- When removing multiple applications from a device or group, the “System -> Auditing” records no longer show (unnecessary) repeated data.
- Corrected date for MDM messages sent to Android devices.
- Dates do not currently take Daylight Savings Time (DST) into account.
- Device now sends Call History data for the account administrator to track.
- Device now notifies server when device administrator is disabled.
- The “About” screen now also shows the account name the device is being managed from.
- Client connects automatically when the app is launched if it was previously “force closed”.
- Optimized retry intervals after attempted connection fails.
- Uninstall Application commands can no longer be “ignored”.
- Disabled ignore button for uninstall application commands.
- Fixed bug where under certain conditions the installed/uninstall applications was not being updated.
- Fixed bug where Lock/Wipe via SMS was not working when other particular SMS clients were installed (such as GO SMS PRO).
- Fixed bug where the Status icon would not turn green even though the device was correctly authenticated with the server via a Google account.
- Added support for remote Lock.
- Added support for remote Wipe.
- Added support for enforcing a Password policy.
- Actions are now executed immediately via Apple’s Push Notification Service.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.1.177 – June 13th 2012
- Added ‘Version’ column in app repository.
- Location history will now return all results, not just the first 100.
- Location history is now sorted in descending order.
- Spaces are now allowed in the ‘Surname’ field.
- Fixed bug where occasionally device apps were not being deleted.
- Fixed bug where location history address for clients pre 3.1.176 was not being logged.
- Fixed bug where the incorrect date was being sent to the client for messages.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.1.176 – May 30th 2012
- The Location Export to CSV no longer exports empty values.
- Can now delete an application from a device whose state is install-pending.
- System will now update the number of online devices when a device is blocked.
- The Location History now shows the history of the past week by default.
- The map display type will now be saved (e.g. satellite display mode).
- A group name can no longer be left blank when a group is renamed.
- No longer crashes on login.
- Will now connect automatically to a network when one is available.
- Now shows IP address correctly on certain devices.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.1.174 – May 29th 2012
- Applications cannot be deleted if required by the group.
- When adding an app from a group, the app will now be listed as install-pending under the device apps.
- Incorrect statistics were being displayed on the dashboard when a client pressed log off.
- When blocking or unblocking a device and trying to recover the same device, the system no longer creates two instances of the same device.
- Added option to delete a single message from the message history.
- Added a cancel button to the change account dialog.
- Improved settings interface – previously, it was not always refreshing immediately.
- Client had sometimes crashed when being launched on certain devices.
- Some clients were previously showing “Error 18″ when connected.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.1.170 – May 23rd 2012
- Switched from MySQL to MSSQL improving scalability.
- Auditing more actions in portal.
- Better handling of Phone numbers, considering extensions and parsing accordingly.
- Added option to specify a master administrator (Will be the one to receive email notifications).
- Added progress bar while downloading APK files.
- Fixed multiple vibrations when receiving install/uninstall application request.
- Improved Remote Lock and Wipe commands – previously it would not work in scenarios when SIM card has been moved to a different device.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.1.158 – May 9th 2012
- Was not restarting service when stopped and restarted by Android OS.
- Was not showing correct IP address in About tab on certain devices.
- Removed unused permissions.
- Removed required GPS antenna.
- Improved time accuracy when a location position is read.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.1.156 – April 18th 2012
- Some apps were not being shown on server when the “Manage all Apps” option was turned off.
- The 3CX MDM app (on Android 4.0) wasn’t launching automatically when the phone booted up.
- When installing an application via an APK file on Android 4.0, the wrong dialog was launching.
- Greatly improved the client battery life.
- The Login Status Messages have been improved.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.0.123 – March 30th 2012
- State filter in devices list was not being remembered.
- Issues with applications containing unicode characters.
- ‘Incorrect account or email’ message was being immediately displayed in the Forgot Password page.
- When removing a device from group, the apps pushed from the group where not being cleared.
- Allowing deletion of apps even if it was pushed from the group.
- When selecting multiple Android devices, the applications tab was still enabled.
- User settings were not being displayed when the global setting ‘Allow user to Manage Client’ was ticked and the device was not overriding.
- When clicking on ‘Reset Password’ on the Login page when the ‘Account Name’ field was left empty, the server was redirecting to a blank page.
- When creating an admin, the password field was allowed to be left empty.
- Web URL validation when sending a URL message to client.
- When clicking the 3CX Mobile Device Manager logo, you will now be redirected to the dashboard.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 3.0.117 – March 21st 2012
- Server support for iPhone devices (3CX MDM client app available soon).
- 3CX Phone System Tunnel settings for iPhone client.
- Possibility to unlock a device by specifying a blank lock code (only allowed if no password policy is enforced).
- Increased the default client update frequency to 15 minutes, now configurable by the administrator.
- Changed dashboard layout.
- Providing more detailed application status.
- Now possible to unset a phone number from a device.
- Lists of devices, including those for pending, deleted, and blocked devices, now also show the Operating System version.
- Devices list renders correctly even when unusual characters are present in the device name.
- Removed commas from addresses when exporting location history to CSV.
- Fixed showing inappropriate message when tracking is enabled or disabled.
- Fixed showing “Invalid Country” in signup page.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 2966 – January 30th 2012
- Ability to plot paths on map in location history when multiple entries are selected (using shift key).
- Devices list was flickering in certain scenarios.
- Terms and conditions link was not working in I.E.
- Reduced the number of free devices to 25.
- Converted date formats to US mm/dd/yyyy.
- Improved Delete Permanently Functionality in the Deleted node.
- Improved some minor wording.
- Improved requiring device registration password if the registration password option is enabled.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 2923 – January 26th 2012
- Enforce Password Policy feature.
- Send an SMS to devices to remotely lock/wipe devices.
- Alert functionality to deliver email notifications to Administrators.
- Resolving of GPS coordinates to a Street Address, and adding Street Address to location history.
- Separate tracking history tab (including Street Address), and filtering by date range.
- Map in location history to show device location for a particular location history record.
- Location History Export to CSV.
- SMS-triggered Lock and Wipe abilities.
- Confirm to server the receipt of a Lock/Wipe instruction.
- Support for enforcing Password Policy.
- Recovery of a deleted device can also recover previous settings.
- Application Installation issues through APK file on Android 2.3+ devices.
- Lock now always applied instantly on all device models once the instruction is received.
- Automatic detection of country on signup.
- Dashboard cleaned up and clarified.
- Added option to change country assigned to the account in the settings page.
- Toolbar now shows Account Name.
- Added an option to specify country and phone number for a device.
- Devices page now shows the group the device belongs to.
- Added scrolling for small screen resolutions.
- Reduced battery load by optimizing App-to-Server synchronization.
- Clearer Client Status Messages.
- Overall stability.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Build 2557 – November 14th 2011
- Remotely lock a mobile device. This can also be used to enforce a password to a device.
- Remotely wipe devices.
- Installed Apps Node – Displays all applications installed on all connected devices, providing a remove option to remotely uninstall apps.
- Registered devices section in dashboard showing all devices registered for a particular account.
- Could not re-approve multiple devices simultaneously from the rejected node.
- Uninstall of an application from a group was not working.
- Client was beeping constantly when an application was installed from the Group node and then removed from the Device’s node.
- Assign to group drop down in the devices listing was not working.
- Could not create new groups when the maximum client limit was reached.
- Client’s security.
- Reduced network bandwidth usage.
- Overall stability.
- Default client settings providing more control from server. (Change Account and Exit options are disabled by default).
- Move to SD Card (for increased security).
- Uninstall of 3CX MDM client application when registered as a Device Administrator.