It only takes a few minutes to set up 3CX Mobile Device Manager and start taking advantage of it’s features. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Register with 3CX Mobile Device Manager
- Once you submit your details, you will receive a verification email. Click the link in the email to complete sign up.
2. Enroll Your Android or iOS Device With 3CX Mobile Device Manager
Once your account has been activated, you need to enroll devices with your 3CX Mobile Device Manager account to download, install and automatically configure the 3CX MDM app:
- Android devices: Enroll an Android Device with 3CX Mobile Device Manager
- Apple iOS devices: Obtain an Apple Push Certificate, and then enroll an iPhone or iPad with 3CX Mobile Device Manager
3. Log in to the 3CX Mobile Device Manager Administration Portal and approve the device
- Now go to https://admin.mobiledevicemanager.com/ and log in with your credentials. Account name is in lower-case characters and your email address and password are case-sensitive.
- Your device should be immediately visible in the ‘Pending Approval’ list. Approve the device
Within a minute or two, the status will update on the device to green and you can start managing and tracking the device. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on all devices you wish to manage.