It only takes a few minutes to set up 3CX Mobile Device Manager and start taking advantage of it’s features. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Register with 3CX Mobile Device Manager
- http://www.mobiledevicemanager.com/signup /
- Once you submit your details, you will receive a verification email. Click the link in the email to complete sign up.
2. Install the 3CX MDM app on Your Android or iOS Device
Once your account has been activated, you need to install the 3CX Mobile Device Manager Client on your mobile devices:
- Android devices: Install the 3CX MDM app from Google Play
- Apple iOS devices: Obtain an Apple Push Certificate, and then install the 3CX MDM app from Appstore
3. Enter the account name on the 3CX MDM app
- After installation, startup the 3CX Mobile Device Manager app and enter your account name. The 3CX MDM app will connect to the server.
- For Android devices – Accept Administrator privileges for the 3CX MDM app – click Activate
- For Apple devices – Accept installation of the management profile
4. Log in to the 3CX Mobile Device Manager Administration Portal and approve the device
- Now go to https://admin.mobiledevicemanager.com/ and log in with your credentials. Account name is in lower-case characters and your email address and password are case-sensitive.
- Your device should be immediately visible in the ‘Pending’ list. Approve the device
Within a minute or two, the status will update on the device to green and you can start managing and tracking the device. Repeat steps 2 to 4 on all devices you wish to manage.