You may upgrade your 3CX Mobile Device Manager On Premise installation according to the instructions below.
Stage 1. Download the Latest 3CX MDM On Premise Edition Setup File
1. Point your browser to: http://www.mobiledevicemanager.com/downloads/on-premise-edition/
2. Fill out the download form fields and click ‘Submit & Download’. You shall receive an email.
3. Open the email and click the download link to download the 3CX MDM On Premise 7.1 Setup file.
Stage 2. Run the 3CX MDM On Premise Edition Setup File
4. Click to run the 3CX Mobile Device Manager setup file.
5. Confirm the machine which the upgrade is to take place on meets the system requirements and click ‘Next’. Subsequently, read the End-User License agreement and click ‘Next’ to continue.
6. Next, define the path where the installation folder will be created, Click ‘Next’ and further click ‘Install’ to confirm the previous steps and start the installation process.
7. Before starting the installation, Setup shall confirm that no 3CXMDM related services are currently running. If 3CX MDM applications are running , you may select to either stop the services and proceed with the upgrade or leave them running, which requires that the machine is rebooted upon completion.
8. During this process, setup shall upgrade your 3CX MDM server. Once completed, click ‘Next’. Finalise the installation by clicking finish and optionally select to launch 3CX Mobile Device Manager upon completion.
Congratulations! Your 3CX MDM server has successfully been upgraded.