We’ve just released an update for 3CX Mobile Device Manager – build 6.0.345 – which improves the overall service as well as adds the ability to view and manage WiFi networks that have been configured on connected Android devices. Administrators can now add new networks, and modify or delete existing ones.
New Features, Fixes and Improvements
- Administrators can view Wi-Fi networks configured on Android devices (requires updated 3CX MDM Android app).
- Administrators are able to add, modify and delete Wi-Fi networks configured on Android devices (requires updated 3CX MDM Android app).
- The dashboard now displays the devices username when viewing details of installed apps.
- Correct results will now be shown when filtering a Location History that contains 12 PM/AM in the search.
- Fixed an issue when changing settings that affect 20 or more devices simultaneously.
- We’ve added support for managing Wi-Fi networks that have been configured on the device.
- The appearance has been improved for devices running Android 3.0 and later.
- We’ve improved the settings descriptions.
3CX Mobile Device Manager Android and iPhone Apps
To take advantage of the new update of 3CX Mobile Device Manager, download the apps:
- Get the Android App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tcx.mdm
- Get the iPhone App here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3cx-mobile-device-manager/id481965261?mt=8